Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Training Manager – Growing Multi-Concept Restaurant Group Los Angeles CA
Salary: $70000 – $80000
The Training Manager is a creative knowledge leader who will help with training, learning and development programs for all levels of employees across all brands. The Manager will ensure the team members are well equipped to provide an elevated guest experience and set the brands apart from others. Looking for someone with superb communication, team building and organization skills.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and delivering engaging and fun training programs
- Create work materials for all departments
- Establish learning objectives for all roles and programs
- Create and lead interactive and enriching workshops
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training programs
- Develop other leaders to serve as additional trainers
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience with a successful track record in developing employees
- A strong passion for training
- Adaptability to others
- Strong work ethic and an insane attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience creating training programs/training design is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and understand different learning styles
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This position offers competitive compensation and benefits. Be Part of Something Special!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other criteria protected by law.