Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Sous Chef – Highly Anticipated Opening in Californias Central Valley! Central Valley CA
Salary: $55000 – $65000
Looking for a change of pace? Ready to move from a larger city into a tight community with great schools and an affordable cost of living? This opportunity is for you!
Already highly lauded 3rd generation restaurateur and chef is opening a second concept in CAs Central Valley. With a modern pizza, old school technique mentality, this new restaurant will highlight hand crafted pizza made from the highest quality flour and dough that has been matured. The menu will also feature antipasti, salads, and locally sourced seasonal vegetables. The bar program will complement the cuisine with thoughtfully crafted cocktails and curated wine & beer selections. Anticipated to open in early Summer 2021, the restaurant will feature lunch and dinner in a full service setting with a vibrant bar area and outdoor patio.
- 1-2+ years working in a supervisor or culinary manager role (sous chef, KM, assistant kitchen manager, junior Sous chef)
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Passion for culinary and teaching others
- Knowledge of ordering and inventory systems
- Some background in independent, chef driven environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator and team player
- Desire and willingness to learn
- High standards of safety, cleanliness and sanitation
Benefits of Living in the Central Valley:
- Cost of living is inexpensive, relative to the rest of the state.
- The school districts are rated among some of the highest in the state!
- Close to several national parks, most notably Sequoia and Yosemite.
- It is very centrally located within California 3 hours south to LA or about 1 hour northeast to Yosemite National Park and 2-3 hours to San Francisco.
- The surrounding farmland is immense so there is plenty of easy access to affordable, quality, fresh produce!
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Benefits
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.