Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Recruitment Coordinator – Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions Los Angeles CA
Salary: $20.00 – $23.00
Are you incredibly passionate about people, restaurants and hospitality? This could be for you!!!
Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions (BMRS) is a Southern California based Hospitality Recruitment and Placement firm that has been finding talent over the last 20 years for the most acclaimed independent fine dining restaurants in the U.S., celebrity chef restaurant groups, casual restaurant companies, luxury hotels, country clubs and distinguished private chef clients.
BMRS Clients and Candidates include Food and Wine Magazine Best New Chefs, James Beard Award winners and Michelin-Starred restaurants. Some of our clients are: Sprout LA (Rose Café, Republique, etc.), Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, The Lucques Group (Chef Suzanne Goin), The Rustic Canyon Family of Restaurants (Cassia, Milo & Olive, Huckleberry), Curtis Stone (Gwen, Maude), The Peninsula Hotel, Josiah Citrin (Melisse/Citrin, Charcoal, The Line Hotel), 2 Star Michelin Providence and many more!
BMRS is also the Founder and Producer of the annual LA Chef Conference, a leading industry conference in conjunction with charity partner, The James Beard Foundation.
Check us out on Instagram @bmrsfoodjobs
See some of our Candidate Success Stories HERE!
Currently we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will primarily work from home. This is an entry level administrative role that will support the Recruitment Management Team.
- Being an integral part of an amazing team! Over the last 20 years, we have fine tuned a very special TEAM structure that is unique to the recruiting industry. We have had team members with us for up to 15 years.
- Screening applicant resumes and coordinating interviews for them with our recruiters
- Writing/posting job ads and managing different job boards that we utilize
- Creating job templates that we use to share details of open positions with our candidates
- Creatively sourcing candidates
- Creating social media job posts, as well as other content and helping maintain our social media
- Assisting the team with checking references as needed, as well as communication with job seekers – informing them of new positions, discussing opportunities and scheduling interviews for them with our clients
- Administrative duties/data entry, utilizing our ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Passion for and knowledge of the hospitality industry, restaurants and the Chef community
- Genuine interest in people and the satisfaction that comes with helping them
- Attention to detail, impeccable organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities, communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Responsible and self-motivated individual with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in use of computers and Microsoft Office
- A TEAM attitude is essential as we work in a very collaborative environment.
- NO PRIOR RECRUITING OR HR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We are open to a rising star! We are also open to someone with Recruiting or HR experience.
- Experience working in restaurants in any capacity preferred
- Ability to work 45-48 hour workweek (this role qualifies for overtime)
This is a very special environment and we are extremely passionate about what we do! We are a very tight knit group that functions 100% as a team.
Compensation will be paid hourly ($20-23/hr) plus bonuses based on team performance. Benefits include medical allowance, 3 weeks PTO, and profit sharing (401k type) plan.
This role is Los Angeles based. Applicants must be based in the Los Angeles area or open to relocation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status