Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Executive Pastry Chef – Small Southbay Restaurant Group Los Angeles CA
Salary: $90000 – $100000
Small Southbay restaurant group is bringing on board an Executive Pastry Chef. This person will support all the restaurants and have ample creative control. A strong financial acumen is required. Great opportunity to join an acclaimed group!
Executive Pastry Chef Responsibilities:
- Recipe development (R&D)
- Overseeing multiple pastry teams
- Effectively manage costs and labor
- Leading and Mentoring a strong team
- Assist in the planning and development of menus
- Ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration.
- 3+ years as a Pastry Chef in acclaimed and respected restaurants
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Previous experience from highly regarded restaurant groups that are chef-driven
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
- Base salary
- Medical Benefits