Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Hotel General Manager for Farmhouse by Nomada Hotel Group Central Coast CA
Salary: $70000 – $90000
A new opportunity from BMRS Hospitality Recruitment
Hotel General Manager for
THE NEWEST ADDITION TO NOMADA HOTEL GROUP COMING SOON TO PASO ROBLES!
Nomada Hotel Group creates authentic hospitality experiences for their guests developed from a passion for travel and the terroir of California’s Central Coast. Whether it’s a wine bar or boutique hotel, they repurpose historical spaces into venues that they hope will inspire both travelers and locals. The Group thrives on collaboration with artisans in their locale and are committed to delivering a sincerity of service and space.
Nomada Hotel Group is looking for a responsible, professional Hotel General Manager for their newest concept, Farmhouse, slated to open soon in Paso Robles. This airy 26-room hotel will feature gardens, firepits and walkability to downtown Paso Robles. There will not be a heavy F&B component in this property as Paso has so many great dining options. Food offerings at the hotel will include a continental breakfast featuring fare from local bakeries, coffee, bread, and quiche.
The GM will be expected to oversee all hotel operations, including overseeing service, rooms, hotel staff and interacting with guests – helping guests feel comfortable and ensuring all their needs have been met. The ideal candidate will have a great sense of hospitality and a background in boutique hotel operations with some experience in the elevated/luxury space.
- Ensure all hotel staff comply with operational and service standards, in addition to hotel policies and procedures
- Train and develop hotel staff to achieve their career goals and become more successful in their roles
- Identify strategic goals for the hotel, develop actions plans and communicate the those goals to staff
- Help resolve guest complaints, booking and billing issues
- Manage the profitability of the hotel, overseeing revenue targets and adhere to budgets
- Oversee and manage the housekeeping team
- Recruit and hire new hotel staff to fill vacant positions
- Greet guests and inspect their rooms to ensure they are clean and satisfactory
- Maintain the hotel’s physical properties and arrange for repairs, if necessary
- Ensure that the hotel meets all health, safety and security laws and regulations
This is a truly multifaceted role; perfect for a strong, organized, motivational leader who understands and loves hotel operations. Compensation for this role includes: Base salary in the $70-90K range plus bonus, medical benefits and paid time off.
An amazing opportunity for someone who thrives in an intimate setting and enjoys Central California. This is a great time to get a foot in the door with a growing company!
Other properties in in the Nomada Hotel Group include:
- Granada Hotel, located in Downtown San Luis Obispo, their flagship, was originally built in 1922, renovated and reopened in 2012. It is the premiere modern boutique hotel in SLO and contains 17 guest rooms with a nod to Spanish Colonial heritage with historical touches and contemporary finishes.
- Skyview, located in Los Alamos, was originally built in 1959 and repurposed and reopened in 2018. Rumored to have hosted The Beatles and The Mamas and The Papas as they traveled Highway 101, the 33-guest room lodge resides on 5 acres that exudes wanderlust and retreat preserving the original historic frame.
- Hotel Ynez (formerly Meadowlark Inn), in the heart of Solvang, was originally built in 1952 and was renovated and reopened in 2021 to become a wine country retreat. The 22-room concept is built on two private acres and features gardens, a pool, bonfire pits, and an outdoor pavilion to encourage community among guests.
With three popular hotel concepts under their belt, they’re not stopping! Once again, Nomada Hotel Group will be taking their keen design eye to refurbish historic old buildings into hip, modern spaces having acquired 3 new properties in 2022!
Please do not reach out to Nomada Hotel Group directly.
Qualified applicants will be contacted.
Find Nomada Hotel Group at https://www.nomadahotelgroup.com/ or follow them on Instagram: @nomadahotelgroup
Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions (BMRS), a Southern California based Hospitality Recruitment and Placement firm, has established relationships with and represents the most acclaimed independent fine dining restaurants in the U.S., celebrity chef restaurant groups, casual restaurant companies, luxury hotels, country clubs and distinguished private chef clients. www.restaurant-solutions.com