Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
General Manager – New West Hollywood Steakhouse Los Angeles CA
Salary: $ – $135000
New West Hollywood high volume steakhouse is looking for a General Manager to oversee the opening process and lead the team. The restaurant is a part of larger, popular New York based hospitality group that specializes in restaurants and nightlife operations. The ideal candidate is someone who is genuinely passionate about the industry and takes pride in what they do. Having a keen ability to deal with high-end/high-profile clientele in a professional manor is imperative to being successful in this role. Being receptive to feedback, patient, flexible and curious will be important in this role as well.
- Execute the brand vision
- Provide leadership, mentorship, communication and support to all team members
- Drive a culture of service excellence, pride and hospitality
- Drive financial performance, operating standards, hospitality and overall execution within the venue.
- Focus heavily on recruitment, engagement and retention of staff at all levels
- Liaison to the corporate team
- Work closely with Executive Chef
- High volume restaurant opening experience is a must
- Possess GM level operational experience for a minimum of 3 years
- Previous experience as a leader or critical opening team member of a $15M+ restaurant
- Experience with state & city specific general permits & compliance; Oversee facilities
- Exposure to high-growth brands while reporting into senior management.
- Highly intuitive, problem solving nature able to identify operational issues and create solutions.
- Demonstrated success with exceeding financial, customer and employee engagement/retention goals.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 50% individual medical compensation
- Bonus Potential