Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Director of Culinary Development – Independently Owned Restaurant Group Los Angeles CA
Salary: $120000 – $140000
Independently owned and operated restaurant group is looking for a Director of Culinary Development who is strong on the systems and training side! This is a great opportunity for someone who has a firm understanding of BOH operations and thrives off of leading strong teams. The role will be focused on mentorship of their Executive Chefs, advanced P&Ls, operational oversight, and designing new SOPS.
- Improve systems to streamline operations
- Implementing new back-office system
- Assess, design, and implement SOPS
- Mentor existing culinary leadership
- Oversight of P&Ls including variances, theoreticals, and forecasting
- Establishes, maintains, and enforces performance standards for vendors
- 4+ years experience as an Multiunit Executive Chef, Regional Chef, Corporate Chef, or Director of Culinary
- Ability to travel locally between LA and Orange County
- Able to travel out-of-state approx one week every quarter, and flexibility for a future annual 2-3 week trip
- Advanced P&L understanding
- Hotel or multiunit restaurant experience
- Analytical and written communications skills, problem solving and presentation.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and teaching skills.
- Understands the accounting and supply chain functions
. Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical insurance
- PTO Plan
- Tuition reimbursement