Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Culinary Director – Respected Small Group Southbay CA
Salary: $100000 – $130000
Small Southbay restaurant group is bringing on board a Culinary Director! Looking for an individual that walks that fine line of being both culinary driven and highly organized with systems. Ideal individuals will come from a mix of independent chef-driven and larger restaurant group backgrounds. Looking for an individual that can both help elevate the food while providing leadership & mentorship for the next generation of Chefs.
Culinary Director Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor chef team
- Improve systems to help streamline operations
- Design and implement new menu components, including menu development and recipes
- Budget planning, forecast, and overall P&L responsibility for BOH operations
- Recruitment, hiring, and training of key management level chefs
- Lead food safety & sanitation efforts
Culinary Director Preferred Requirements:
- 4+ years experience as an Executive Chef or 2 years in a multiunit Chef role such as a regional chef, multiunit Executive Chef or corporate chef
- Chef-driven background in scratch kitchens
- Multiunit is preferred
- Experience in food & beverage business development and operations.
- Analytical and written communications skills, problem solving and presentation.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and teaching skills.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- PTO Plan