Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Chef de Cuisine – Prestigious Restaurant in Iconic LA Hotel Los Angeles CA
Salary: $110000 – $130000
Amazing opportunity for a creative Chef to have their own entirely chef-driven menu!! One of Los Angeless most iconic hotels is seeking a Chef de Cuisine for its prestige concept. The CDC will utilize his/her talent to bring creativity to the menu and take it to the next level. This role is not involved in other aspects of the hotel such as in-room dining, etc. The Chef de Cuisine is entirely focused on the upscale dining outlet. AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDING 401K WITH MATCHING!
Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Menu development and recipe costing
- Ensuring that all food meets the highest standards of quality and consistency
- Maintaining proper ordering and inventory
- Ensuring best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen
- Keeping track of new trends in the industry
Chef de Cuisine Preferred Requirements:
- 4+ years of senior culinary leadership experience as an Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine, or Senior Sous Chef
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety
- Experience in managing inventory and cost controls
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, and on holidays
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical/dental options
- 401k with matching!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.