Brad Metzger Restaurant Solutions
Assistant General Manager – Popular Fast Casual Concept! Los Angeles CA
Salary: $55000 – $60000
Fun! Fresh! Flavorful! Italian-inspired fast casual concept with multiple locations across Southern California is bringing on board an Assistant General Manager. The company is dedicated to providing guests with quality food and amazing service in a modern, family-friendly environment. A very exciting opportunity to join an established group with a loyal following!
The AGM will have a strong leadership role within the restaurant. Interested applicants should have 2+ years of restaurant management experience. Responsibilities to include ordering, inventory, schedule writing, coaching and developing, hiring/firing, and controlling costs. Ideal candidates will come from scratch kitchen backgrounds. Other important qualifications include:
- Being detail-oriented, especially in regards to food quality, restaurant cleanliness, food safety and sanitation, and ensuring team productivity
- Being a quick problem solver
- Understanding restaurant technologies including the POS system, Excel, Word, Hot Schedules
- Understanding P&L Analysis and ability to troubleshoot
- Must follow direction, self-motivate, work clean and stay organized -Communicate clearly with the team
- Have an active ServSafe Management Food Safety Certificate
- A flexible schedule is required. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
- Medical, dental, and vision and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Life Balance
- Company Dining Program
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a fun, successful, and respected company!
EEO Employer. Will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.